Illasi is a beautiful village known for its great wines and the beauty of its villas.
From its castle, to the medieval churches, to the hills embroidered with vines and olive trees, the landscape offers unforgettable views.
What you can’t miss in Illasi
A tasting in a local winery
Walk along Vecia Via della Lana
Click here for further information
Events in Illasi
- Sagra di San Bartolomeo: 24 August, or the following Sunday. He is the patron saint of the town. At the town center, with a national exhibition of the mini-painting.
- Corrillasi: In October, running event with three routes suitable for everyone
- Canto corale popolare: First Saturday of July. In the courts of the historic Illasian villas, a festival of popular choral singing organized by the “Piccole Dolomiti” Choir of Illasi.
- Sagra di Sant’Anna: Fourth Friday of July. In the district of Giara, in honor of Sant’Anna (26 July), a Holy Mass is celebrated in the church dedicated to her, with a feast to follow. For many years this festival saw the constant presence of H.E. Mons. Andrea Veggio, former auxiliary bishop of Verona.
- Processione della Madonna di San Colombano: Second Sunday in May. Since 1836, following a vote by the Illasian community, an annual Marian pilgrimage from the parish church to the Sanctuary and celebration of the Holy Mass.
- Cellorestate: Theater, Variety and Sport Review in Cellore d’Illasi with free admission.
- L’Olio fa Festa: The third and fourth week of November with music and tasting of local products.