San Bonifacio is the largest municipality in Eastern Verona. It’s its position, in the center of the most important communication routes that decrees this primacy.
Walking along Via Postumia, traces of the history of this town are still evident. From the monumental Villanova Abbey, to the beautiful villas such as Villa Gritti, to the small churches.
San Bonifacio is now also an important industrial and cultural center, but above all home to excellent restaurants and shops for shopping.
What you can’t miss in San Bonifacio
A dinner in one of the country’s gourmet restaurants
Events in San Bonifacio
- Palio delle contrade – Saturday and Sunday of the first week of September
- Fiera di San Marco – Palù parking (near the center of San Bonifacio) around 25 April
- Festa di San Giuseppe lavoratore – In Praissola around May 1st
- Festa di San Bonifacio – The Saturday closest to June 5th
- Festa di Sant’Antonio a Coalonga – Piazza Sant’Antonio around 13 June
- Festa della Sorana – In Locara in August
- Sagra di Sant’Abbondio – Last week of August at Sant’Abbondio church (in Motta)
- Truck Festival – In Lobia in May
- Sagra di San Biagio – in Prova, on the weekends near to February 3, Piazzale Michelangelo
- Sagra Madonna della Neve