San Giovanni Ilarione is located in the middle of Val d’Alpone, in the easternmost part of Lessini mountains, in the northeast of the province of Verona. The municipal area, characterized by vast expanses of vineyards and orchards, includes the hamlets of Castello and Cattignano.
What you can’t miss in San Giovanni Ilarione
A dinner in one of the country’s gourmet restaurants
Events in San Giovanni Ilarione
- Palio delle contrade – Saturday and Sunday of the first week of September.
- Fiera di San Marco. Parking Palù (near the center of San Bonifacio) around April 25.
- Feast of Saint Joseph worker. Neighborhood Praissola around May 1.
- Feast of San Bonifacio. The Saturday closest to June 5
- Feast of Sant’Antonio in Coalonga. Piazza Sant’Antonio around June 13.
- Feast of Sorana. In Locara in August.
- Festival of Sant’Abbondio. Last week of August at the church of Sant’Abbondio (Motta).
- Truck Festival.
- Festival of trucks in Lobia in May.
- Festival of San Biagio In Prova, on weekends adjacent to February 3 Piazzale Michelangelo.
- Madonna della Neve Festival